Are familiar with Kaspersky Industrial cybersecurity? Well, what is it all about? And what are the security solutions it offers for organizations? This post will give you an overview of that.
What Is Kaspersky Industrial Cybersecurity?
Kaspersky is a global cybersecurity company. So when was the company founded? Well, it’s founded in 1997.
But, what do you think is its goal? Its goal is to protect businesses and critical infrastructure. It also seeks to protect governments and consumers around the world.
Because of that, they continue to offer innovative security solutions and services. Additionally, Kaspersky’s complete security portfolio includes leading endpoint protection. This also includes specialized security solutions and services.
As a result, the company can fight evolving digital threats. In fact, it has over 400 million users. They enjoy protection from Kaspersky technologies.
Besides, it also has thousands of corporate clients. And Kaspersky helps them protect what matters most to them.
Kaspersky Industrial Cybersecurity Products
The company built products that suit your organization’s industrial-level cybersecurity. And these are the following:
- KICS for Nodes, and
- KICS for Networks
Now, let’s consider each of them.
KICS For Nodes – Designed To Protect Industrial Endpoints And PLCs
The company developed the OT Endpoint product. But, what’s this product for? Well, this product is delivered as software. Especially for Windows and Linux-based machines.
Additionally, its benefits are:
- Low impact on protected devices.
- Highest compatibility.
- Advanced malware protection, as well as
- Control of environment.
KICS For Networks – Provides Industrial Network Security Monitoring
Its OT Network Monitoring and Visibility product is a platform delivered as software.” Additionally, it’s passively connected to the ICS network.
This product also has benefits. And these are the following:
- Asset discovery
- Deep packet inspection
- Network integrity control
- Intrusion detection system
- Command control
- External systems
- Machine learning for anomaly detection
The Centralized Security Management Platform
Besides the products mentioned above, Kaspersky also has a security center. So, what can you do with this platform?
Well, you can do the following:
- System management
- Policy management
- Reporting and notification
- SIEM integration
Industrial Cybersecurity Training And Awareness
It’s important to put in place the right software-based protection tools. What? That’s because it’s one aspect of fully securing industrial facilities.
Besides, the lack of cybersecurity knowledge and awareness is a leading cause. Especially for cyber-related incidents.
Because of that, Kaspersky also offers short but intense training courses. But, they conduct these training courses face-to-face with their in-house experts. Unless otherwise specified.
Training Courses And Awareness Programs
The following are the training programs offered:
- Basic Cybersafety. A one-day intense course, leading to certification.
- Industrial Cybersecurity Games. As participants react and interact with the game, they are learning as well.
- Industrial Cybersecurity in Practice. This course includes highly customized elements.
- ICS Digital Forensics for Professionals. This course is suitable for IT/OT Security Professionals working with industrial systems.
- Capture the Flag in ICS. It’s a competition for cybersecurity experts.
- Cybersecurity collaboration program for industrial laboratories and research communities. Kaspersky launched this program to contribute to improving the knowledge. As well as the professional qualifications of industrial cybersecurity professionals.
Furthermore, Kaspersky also offers expert services and intelligence. As well as certifications. And for more information, you may visit their website for inquiries.