Whatever your business is, small or big, you need the best cyber security and Accenture will get you cover. Wow! That is the motto of Accenture, well let us see what they offer.
The Accenture Cyber Security
An introduction about Accenture.
They already have almost 505, 000 employees worldwide. Wow! That is a great number of employees.
Accenture has over 6, 000 clients they served. This is throughout more than 120 nations.
Moreover, they already covered 200 cities with Accenture locations and operations. And of course, the partners, already have 185 partners in their ecosystem.
Accenture is one of the leading worldwide professional services. They also covered the following:
- Range of strategy
- Technology and operations services
The Accenture cyber security will do the following for you,
- communicates acceptable risk.
Also, they have seven domains as their major. These are:
- Governance & leadership
- Extended ecosystem
- Business alignment
- Investment efficiency
- Strategic threat context
- Cyber resilience
- Cyber response readiness
Accenture Cyber Security Applied Capabilities
Moreover, Accenture has applied cyber security capabilities such as:
- Infrastructure and cloud security – Their end to end strategy to infrastructure and cloud protects the following:
- External and Internal
- Unlocks value
- maximizes the ROI
- Data security – Their data protection solution gives a scale. Also, protective measures enable development while keeping within the covered risk tolerances.
- Digital Identity -They execute methods and tools that is streamline accessible. Also, it is accessible to the following:
- cloud and operations services
- making access easier
- keeping the limits
- Compliance and platforms – They plan and station a strong environment, and also supports security testing. This is to develop more the resiliency of center business services.
- Integrated Risk Management GRC – They help incorporate risk management governance and tools. Also, they use industrialization and use context-sensitive controls to ensure performance and liability.
What They Can Do For Your Business?
They have great cybersecurity knowledge and deep industry expertise. This enables their clients to develop next-gen cybersecurity services to protect the business, from end to end.
- They help their clients to achieve a resilient cyber defense stands. So, their clients still are able to continue operations despite cyber threats.
- They give their clients an increased scale of security and compliance plan. Moreover, this is through innovative technology.
- They have proven solutions, global terms, and technology.
How Do They Deal With Hackers?
They out-innovate cyber attackers. So they the fight with the hackers, by becoming one also.
They will teach you to assemble system red teams. These teams are composed of creative thinkers and also top information experts.
So their job is to experiment with your protection in real-world attack simulations. It is a very helpful approach.
Why? You will understand and imagine how information can be uniquely externalized.
Also, how it is exploited by adversarial forces. So from time to time of the testing, you develop strategies.
Moreover, you will learn how adversarial attacks are going.