Discover the top cybersecurity companies in the world.
Top Cybersecurity Global Companies
McAfee tops the list as being the most renowned cybersecurity company in the market. This company has its headquarters in Santa Clara, California. The company began the business in 1987.
- Governments– McAfee provides cybersecurity solutions to different government entities around the globe. Most specifically, McAfee Global Threat Intelligence. This McAfee solution helps entities keep themselves one step ahead of malicious actors.
- Businesses- McAfee also provides endpoint and mobile security solutions for business industries. These solutions help employees keep safe from cyberattacks through their corporate devices. Besides, they also have network security products and services. These serve a company’s database, servers, and data centers.
- Home users- McAfee also has solutions for home users. They have antivirus software and firewall solutions.
In fact, McAfee disclosed its net revenue for the 3rd quarter of 2020. It amounts to $728 million. Not to mention its increase of up to 10 % every year.
McAfee is certainly a pioneer and trusted cybersecurity company for each unit of the community.
Palo Alto Networks
Another globally known cybersecurity company is Palo Alto Networks. The company headquarters is also located in Santa Clara, California. In addition, the company started providing cybersecurity solutions in 2005.
Palo Alto Networks serves more than 54,000 customers across 150 countries around the world.
The Security Operating Platform serves as the company’s core. This keeps malicious actors out. This is done through automation of routine tasks and enforcement by analytics. As a result, security is simpler for customers’ data and applications.
Besides, this platform serves a variety of industries. For instance, among healthcare and financial institutions.
- Cloud security
- Advanced firewall
- Endpoint protection
- Threat detection
- Threat prevention
In fact, Palo Alto Network’s products are used by more than 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. Thus, making it an exceptional cybersecurity company in the demanding market.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
A cybersecurity company with its headquarters in Alpharetta, Georgia. For more than 40 years, the LexisNexis Risk Solutions centralizes its services in providing risk management solutions. Not to mention that this company also masters the field of data and analytics.
Through advanced data and analytics, they provide risk solutions. It guides the user to drive better decisions through its decision tools, for instance. These tools can help its users monitor and predict risks. Thus, helps in further risk management.
Besides, LexisNexis Risk Solutions makes use of both physical and digital identities. This includes the following:
- Credit-seeking insights
The platform is known for its two new products.
- Fraud Intelligence– helps mitigate new account fraud. This is done by helping you rate an account by a complete view of user identity. For instance, through bringing identity events and consumer application activity.
- Emailage- another fraud risk scoring tool like the first product. But Emailage makes use of email intelligence. So basically, this tool is designed to mitigate email phishing. That is by early fraud detection and prevention through this tool.